Thursday, May 31, 2012

Kindergarten Graduation Pictures

There he is, my little graduate!  The kids all sang songs and Matt, of course, only participated in about half of it.  He told me he was tired of them because they sang them in class every day.  ::sigh::  It's what I've come to expect from him.  Tomorrow is Cougar day, and Lucas & I will be visiting the school to join in the fun.  Next week they have half days and Thursday is the last day of school.  I can't believe how quickly the year has flown by!

What a cheeseball!

Matt with his best buddy
Matt with Mrs. Brodt

Congratulations, Matthew!

And don't forget that in honor of Matthew's graduation from kindergarten, I'm giving away a $5 Amazon gift card.  You can enter here!

3 comments:

  1. congrats to Matthew!!! these are great pictures!! you will be so happy you have them! We look back at the kindergarden graduation pictures and laugh even time we look!!!
    I am your newest follower from the hop..pls follow back if you can.
    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Matthew! Really adorable pics :D I remember my oldest daughters Kindergarten graduation, so bitter sweet ♥

    I am a new follower via Weekend Blog Hop Till You Drop btw!

    I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to your big boy graduate!!! I hope he recovers soon from all that song practice. =)

    Aloha,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    P.S. how's it possible I wasn't following ya before now? Anywho-- I am now and look forward to your adventures...

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll be your best friend. <3