Friday, June 21, 2013

Obssessities

So my husband has always wanted to start his own business.  When we first started dating we talked about opening a store together.. a party store!  We were going to name it Celebrations and it was going to be the best damn party store in the world!  Well...



That never got further than the talking about it stage.  Life happened.  We had two kids and our own ups and downs but he's never given up on owning his own business.  The specifics have changed.. a hat store because our two closest malls don't have Lids stores in them.  A holiday themed kiosk specializing in personalized ornaments.  Others I don't even remember.  The point is, he never gave up on it.

Now, completely on his own without any help from me (no, really!) he's got his own storefront on Amazon.com!

He's selling some pretty fun stuff, wine accessories, cigar cutters, super cute kitchen gadgets and more.  And, better yet, he's getting orders!  I can't even say how proud I am of him.

Now it's my turn to help him out.  He needs help getting his new business out there, and I told him I'd do my best.  I would LOVE it if you, my readers, could like and share and help spread the word!  I'll be updating here on new products from time to time.  Some of his stuff is SUPER cute!  like these:


Picnic Stix.. stick em in the ground and don't worry about your glasses getting knocked over
  The cutest bookmark in the world! 
 Double duty insulated "paper" bag








Like I said, fun stuff, right?  You can support him by liking, sharing, and following on

Twitter @obssessities
Facebook.com/obssessities
Google+ +Obssessities
And of course, check out his storefront!  Amazon.com/shops/obssessities