Thursday, January 3, 2013

My Secret Workout

Guys, I started 30 Day Shred again.  My arms are *shaking* from those pushups... modified, of course.  I'm so out of shape it's embarrassing!  Especially because I don't look especially out of shape.  I'm at a healthy weight, and people always tell me I look great "for someone who had two kids."  <---- btw.="btw." hate="hate" i="i" it="it" modifier="modifier" p="p" people="people" this="this" use="use" when="when">
I just want to tone up a little.  I may never have a flat tummy without surgery, but I sure can lift my ass and tone my legs!  And I'm going to try!

This time, I'm keeping it a secret!  Well, from one person in particular.  I'm not going to tell Eric that I'm working out.  I want him to notice and comment.  It might sound silly, but it will be a true indicator that my work is paying off!  And, he's not one of those guys that wouldn't notice if I got my hair cut or dyed my hair blonde.  He picks up on subtle changes, so I don't have to worry about losing 50lbs and him not saying a word!  Not that I'd try to lose 50lbs, don't worry!

So guys, wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the 30 Day Shred. I have huge amounts of respect for folks that can hack it. I tried it once and after throwing up on day 1 and 2, crying everyday from the extreme pain in muscles I didn't know I had until day 17, I managed to get all the way to day 28 before my chiropractor said "I don't know what you are doing, but stop it immediately!" That was all the validation I needed to cease and desist. :) Found you through Bloggy Moms.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll be your best friend. <3