Monday, August 13, 2012

Super Heroes

Photobucket

 When I came home from work last night, my living room was wallpapered!  Here's a sample of my new living room decor:

Ironman

Matt has loved Ironman since the movie came out, and he's been the subject of several portraits.
 Spiderman

We have a very similar picture to this already hanging next to the bathroom.  This one gets the costume in a little more detail.
The only thing I don't like is the Edward Scissorhands thing that's been going on with all of Matt's people.  A phase I can't wait for him to improve!













Captain America

Without a doubt, Lucas' favorite super hero!  I'm glad I got a picture of this one, because Matt tried to cut him out and he lost a leg :(









 Angry Birds

I don't know where this one even came from!  We don't play Angry Birds, but suddenly Matt is obsessed, and even managed to get Nana to buy him an Angry Birds t-shirt.
Weird.
I have to admit, though, I LOVE the beaks and slanty eyes!

Does anyone recognize this last one?  A cracked up when I saw him!

Old school!

2 comments:

  1. That's some cool artwork you have there! Would you consider linking this to the Mommy Brain Mixer? Here's the link in case you're interested! http://momofbigalittlea.blogspot.com/2012/08/andits-here-mommy-brain-mixer.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you've got some serious artists in your house! So glad you linked up to the Mixer, friend. I hope to see you again on Thursday!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll be your best friend. <3