Yesterday I got a message on MBS from Lacey over at Little Miss Nerd Girl. She's presented me and 14 others with The Versatile Blogger Award! I can't even say how excited I am! Thank you so much Lacey!
|Save this image so you can pass it on!|
- thank the blogger who presented it to me and link back to her page. Please, take a moment to visit!
- share 7 things about myself
- pass this award to 15 newly discovered blogs
- My favorite TV series is the cartoon The Venture Bros. I have almost all of the seasons on DVD and am impatiently waiting for season five. It's a really inappropriate show which doesn't bother me in the least, and the writers are genius.
- I am a voracious reader. I read my Kindle while I'm eating, a throwback from when I had to read the back of the cereal box during breakfast. I also kept a flashlight next to my bed.
- I taught myself how to crochet, but I hardly ever finish my projects. I made a lopsided blanket for Matthew and was going to make a gorgeous throw to match our curtains but I didn't use the right needle and it looks more like a rug.
- I wanted to be an English teacher, but the more I think about it, the less suited I feel I would be for it.
- Since meeting Eric I've turned into a total gamer. Some of my favorite video games are Oblivion, Little Big Planet, Tales of Symphonia, and Borderlands.
- I'm sick to death of Lightning McQueen! Nuff said!
- I have lived through hurricanes, nor'easters, blizzards, floods, a tornado, and more recently, an earthquake.
A Day in the Life
A Shot of Laughter
Boys, Toys, Chaos, & Joys
Brooklyn Active Mama
Lehigh Valley Momma
Life, Love and Food
Trials and Tribulations
One Mom's Moxie
The Marvels of Motherhood
What Mama Wants
Young Suburban Mom