Tuesday, August 30, 2011

First Day of School

Today is the first day of school!  Matt got his haircut last night, as you can see.  While I was running around getting his backpack and everything ready last night I realized that his tag was lost.  The school had mailed a tag to be pinned to clothing or backpacks for the first week or so of school.  It had the child's name, teacher, room number, and (most importantly) bus information.  I HAD IT already pinned to his backpack, but Lucas must have ripped it off.  So this morning I called the school and left a message to get all the information.  I got a call back, got what I needed, and printed out a new tag for him.  Minor disaster averted!
Then we got a knock on the door from one of Matt's friends who lives upstairs from us.  Picture time!

Matt and Mehkai

I couldn't find Luke's shoes in the rush out the door so I had to hold him on my hip the whole time, which really messed up my picture taking intentions!  Half the time I had the camera on record mode without realizing.  I took 3 horrible videos instead of taking a bunch of great pictures :(  But I did get a few.
Chrissy, Ivan, my Matthew, and Mehkai


Have a great day, Baby!