Thursday, June 13, 2013

Screw That!!

I've decided to get back into blogging.. and I wanted a fresh start, so I thought I'd go over to wordpress and try things out over there... SCREW THAT!

I'll stick with Blogger, thank you very much, until I'm so freakin popular that I have my own domain!

What's been going on here?  Not much.

I don't do Avon anymore.

I quit smoking last week. 

I'm being considered for a supervisor position at Kohls.

Vacation to Florida is coming up at the end of July

Matthew is home from school today, but his last day isn't until Monday.

I've been spending all of my time on Cafemom.

Annnddd... that's about it.

I'll be working the rest of this week on overhauling what I have here... I need to revise some pages, catch up with whatever other blogs I enjoyed, get things settled again. 

Feels good to be back!