Monday, December 17, 2012

Back in Action

My last post was all the way back in September! We lost our internet connection because the neighbor who was letting us use his wifi moved. At the time we couldn't justify the monthly expense. Now, finally, we've got our own internet set up. And cable. Thank God for cable!

So what have we been up to? Getting ready for Christmas, of course! The tree is up, the shopping is mostly done, and our scout elf has been keeping the kids entertained ;)

Eric has been working himself ragged, putting in 70+ hour weeks at his job. The kids barely see him except for Saturdays, when he's off. I thought he'd be coming home cranky, but he's really just too tired to be in a bad mood. I can't wait for Christmas to be over so we can see him.

Matt's been doing well in school, Lucas is... well he's almost three, so... you know how it is.

I'm down to working just one day at Kohl's. When Eric has Sundays off again I think I'm going to wait at least two weeks before I tell them I can work Sundays again. I just think we need to spend some time all together as a family.

So, that's the quick update. More soon :)

1 comment:

  1. YAH, I am glad you are finally back!
    Missed you in the blogger sphere
    Do you want to jump right on in and be a part of my 12 Days of Christmad blog hop?
    http://bookofloulou.blogspot.com/2012/12/calling-all-bloggerscrafters.html

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll be your best friend. <3