Saturday, December 17, 2011

Something Smells Dusty

Oh, my blog, how I've missed you!  It's been a challenge working "part time" (almost 40 hours a week is NOT part time, but we need the money so I can't complain too much.) and coming home exhausted and switching back into Mommy mode.  I haven't been able to even look at the computer.  I'm not used to this anymore!  I'm off today though, and the laundry can wait so I'm taking this sweet opportunity to update a little bit and visit some of my favorite bloggers.  I've missed reading about you ladies!  My schedule has been packed but I'm hoping that I will be able to find some time for myself again when the kiddies are in bed, so I can keep up here.  My blogiversary is coming up in a little over a month, and I don't want it to pass with an out of date blog!

I don't want to go and post anything really long today and overwhelm myself so I'm just going to relax and go reading for now. 


1 comment:

  1. Yikes, the 40 hour weeks are never fun but I can remember not wanting to pass them up this close to the holidays.

    Hope you can find some time to rest.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, I'll be your best friend. <3