Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Words to Live By

"10% of life is what happens. The other 90% is how you react to it"

A simpler motivational quote I have yet to come across. I read this in a random magazine sitting on my mom's coffee table a few years ago and it really struck me. I don't even remember the magazine, much less the author of article it was in, though I wish I could give proper credit where it's due. Thank you, Insightful Woman (I'm sure it was a woman).
I have been guilty of blowing things out of proportion. I'm sure you have, too. Let's all try to keep this in mind next time, and we'll probably all be happier for it.