Thursday, February 10, 2011

Bathroom Locks part 1

The only place in our apartment I can lock everyone out of is my bathroom. For some reason the bedroom doors do not have locks. I guess that's a good thing. No little children locking me out of the room while they're up to God knows what. But I can't lock them out either. So I sometimes spend extra time in the bathroom. Don't tell me you've never done the same.
Today while I was in the bathroom thinking of locked doors I recalled a story my mom used to tell. I've been locking myself in bathrooms for a long time! We were at a restaurant and I had gone to the restroom on my own. I couldn't manage to unlock the stall door, though. My mom, hearing my cries for help, had to come rescue me. I couldn't turn the lock but I also refused to crawl under the stall door. So my mom had to crawl under the door to unlock the door for me!